Monday, June 1, 2009

Releases

I'm looking for a venue where I can release my music... quickly.  Like, on a scale of a few days/weeks, rather than a few months.  I'd like to have more of a flow.

For the moment, I am trying out SoundCloud.  I've also tried using Twitter, actually... there's a new bit.ly-style site that handles sound, so I can post tracks as I work on them... and I've gotten to like the silly little TonePad iPhone app, so I can post uploaded codes there, too.  :)

Anyway, if interested, please check 'em out.

2 comments:

russ said...

Hi Jeremy,

I have recently dicovered your music and really liked it, especially the stuff under the Introspective name. I have found bits and bobs on the internet but I have not tracked down anywhere to buy your albums(not even on ebay!)Could you please tell me where to get them or would you sell them directly to me? Any help appreciated.
Thanks
Russ from Ireland

Jeremy Rice said...

Hi, Russ.

My music is not for sale. It's all freely downloadable, there's nothing to buy.


Thanks, though. Hope you enjoy it.